30 May-01 Jun
Dubai, UAE (Classroom )
25-27 July 2022
08:00 Houston Time (Virtual)
12-14 Dec 2022
15:00 Singapore Time (Virtual)
This 3-day masterclass will review all Small LNG carriers: restrictions, market and fleet availability, Small Floating Units market: restrictions, market and fleet availability and integration of small-scale LNG and normal scale LNG: opportunities, markets and challenges.
What will you learn?
- Better understanding of opportunities in the small-scale LNG market.
- Overview of the different ships and terminals around the world and their similitude and differences.
- Understanding the differences between small and normal size LNG carriers: economics, technologies and players.
- Analysis of the small Floating Units market: FSRUs, FSRPUs, FSUs and hybrid terminals.
- Overall vision of the market, the fleets, the players and the routes.
- Comprehension of the LNG bunkering market, the ships available and their capabilities.
- How to see the problems: legal challenges, cabotage rules, technological problems and others.
- Whole supply chain analysis: understanding the effects of storage shortages, ships speeds, technologies used, draught
restrictions and so on.
- Involved in contract negotiation exercise where we will practice some of the basics of contract negotiation based on a practical case.
Who should attend?
- This comprehensive course will benefit all those involved in oil, gas and LNG production, processes, operations and transportation, including but not limited to:
- Shipping: LNG shipping services (Ship Owners), Shipyards expanding into this services, Buyers of LNG Shipping
(Charterers, Traders), Ship Brokers, venturing into the LNG bunkering business (Charterers or Buyers or even Ship
Owners from other segments) and engineering companies expanding into small scale LNG.
- LNG Producer: Understand the changes in the market, the players, the economics for the Ship Owners and
themselves, how the contracts are structured and what is important and different in this type of business.
- Ports & Terminal: Understand how the ships performance, what they can do and can't do. Also, how their
connections to the shore are, new technologies in hoses and automatic platforms and so on. The existence of onshore
units that can expand or even completely substitute an onshore terminal in some cases.
- Power producer: Learn what units are available in the market, what experiences others have, what can be built and
where, at what prices and how the existing fleet of small LNG carriers will be able (or not) to supply LNG to those terminals and floating units. The limitations, restrictions, capabilities and costs.
This course is also available in Spanish language.
If you are based in Latin America and prefer the course to be delivered in your mother tongue, this course can be delivered in Spanish along with all our Renewable Energy courses.
Please note that the course materials however will be in English.
Questions about the course?
Why don't you schedule a free Microsoft Teams meeting with one of our advisors at a time convenient to you?
Our LNG Expert
Meet your trainer
General Manager and Global Chartering Manager in various companies such as:
Lauritzen Kosan A/S, Maersk Norgas Gas Carriers (MNGC), Dow Chemical and etc.
Due to the global pandemic all our courses are now delivered virtually using MS Teams & Zoom platforms
All our classroom sessions are suspended due to the global pandemic. We will resume our classroom delivery once the pandemic is over and travel restrictions lifted
All our courses are available In-House and can be tailored to your specific needs. If you are interested in having this course either in your office or in any location of your choice, please complete the form below and one of our advisors will be in touch with you shortly.
Do you have ten or more people interested in attending this course? Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements? If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this course to your company’s office. You could make a significant saving by eliminating your travel and accommodation costs.
If you want to run this course at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customised learning solution, we can help.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment
Questions about the course?
Why don't you schedule your FREE Microsoft Teams meeting with one of our advisors?
Restrict your travel not your training
Don't miss out!
Subscribe to our newsletter and get updated with all our upcoming courses